This is probably my favorite salad. It is definitely my favorite way to eat raw broccoli. This salad has a great crunch with broccoli, carrots and toasted almonds. then you get a little bit of sweet with the raisins and honey. It is well balanced and a great way to get raw food into your diet.
1 head of Broccoli, finely chopped
2 carrots, grated
1/2 cup red onion, finely chopped
1/2 cup parsley, chopped
1/3 cup Thompson seeded raisins
1/2 cup toasted, slivered almonds
2/3 Cup good quality mayonnaise (I prefer avocado oil mayo)
2 TBS. Raw Apple Cider Vinegar
3 TBS. Raw Honey
Salt & Pepper to taste
1. Combine all the salad ingredients.
2. Mix the dressing ingredients until well blended.
3. Pour over salad and toss.
This salad keeps up to 5 days in the refrigerator and does a great job of holding it’s “crunchiness”. This is a super easy but nutrient dense recipe. Give it a try!
|Prep Time||10 mins|
- 1 head of broccoli finely chopped
- 2 carrots grated
- ½ C red onion finely chopped
- ½ C parsley chopped
- ⅓ C Thompson seeded raisins
- ½ C toasted slivered almonds
- Combine all the salad ingredients.
- Mix the dressing ingredients until well blended.
- Pour over salad and toss.
© The Sown Life LLC, 2019