I am such a huge fan of Cocojune Coconut Yogurt. It is so creamy and delicious and seriously…added to these hot apples it’s like a dollop of whipped cream. This yogurt bowl is like a deconstructed hot apple pie. I hope that you enjoy it as much as I do.
3/4 cup Cocojune Plain coconut yogurt (or your preferred kind of plain yogurt)
1 apple, sliced thinly
1/4 tsp. cinnamon
1 tsp. ghee
drizzle of nut butter (I use almond butter)
2 TBS. toasted hazelnuts (or nut of choice)
1 tsp. ground flax seed
1 tsp. hemp hearts
- Put yogurt in medium sized bowl.
- In a small skillet over medium heat, melt ghee. Add apples and saute’ until almost soft.
- Add in cinnamon and continue to sauté until apple is soft enough for you.
- Top yogurt with hot apples.
- Drizzle nut butter over top of apples and yogurt.
- Sprinkle with nuts, flax and hemp hearts.