|Prep Time||2 minutes|
|Cook Time||5 minutes|
- 3/4 cup Cocojune Coconut Yogurt
- 1 whole apple thinly sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon butter or ghee
- drizzle nut butter
- 2 Tablespoons Toasted hazelnuts (or nut of choice)
- 1 teaspoon ground flax seed
- 1 teaspoon hemp hearts
- Put yogurt in medium sized bowl.
- In a small skillet over medium heat, melt ghee. Add apples and saute' until almost soft.
- Add in cinnamon and continue to sauté until apple is soft enough.
- Top yogurt with hot apples.
- Drizzle nut butter over top of apples and yogurt.
- Sprinkle with nuts, flax and hemp hearts.