|Prep Time||20 mins|
|Cook Time||10 mins|
- 1 ½ C roasted bell peppers chopped
- ½ C cilantro chopped
- ½ C green onion chopped
- 2 TBS apple cider vinegar
- 2 TBS extra virgin olive oil
- 1 TBS paprika
- ¼ tsp. smoked paprika
- 2 jalapeno peppers seeded and chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 TBS fresh oregano
- 2 tsp. sea salt
- 1 ½ lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into 1-inch pieces
- 16 small wooden skewers soaked in water for 30 mins
- 1 C plain greek yogurt
- 1 clove garlic minced
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 1 tsp fresh lemon zest
- Place roasted peppers, cilantro, green onion, vinegar, olive oil, paprika, smoked paprika, jalapeno, garlic, oregano and sea salt in a food processor; process until smooth.
- Reserve ½ cup of marinade.
- Combine remaining marinade and chicken pieces. Refrigerate for 1-3 hours.
- Thread chicken onto skewers.
- Using a grill pan, outdoor grill or large skillet, cook, turning occasionally until cooked through. This will take about 8 minutes or so.
- Transfer to a platter and serve with reserved marinade. I like serving this alongside my favorite coconut black rice and garlic yogurt sauce.
- Blend all ingredients and serve (even tastes better the following day if you want to make it ahead)