- 1 Cup butter
- 1 1/2 Cups coconut sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/4 Cups sprouted spelt flour
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 Cup dark chocolate chips
- 1. Heat oven to 375 and grease a 9X13 pan with coconut oil spray or butter.
- 2. Melt butter and coconut sugar together on medium heat in a medium saucepan. Add vanilla extract and remove from heat.
- 3. Allow to cool a little bit and whisk 2 eggs until nicely blended and add to the saucepan.
- 4. Mix dry ingredients together to get the baking powder and soda incorporated and then add all the dry ingredients to the saucepan.
- 5. Put it all in the 9×13 pan and sprinkle the chocolate chips generously over the top.
- 6. Put the whole dish in the oven and bake for 26-32 minutes or until toothpick comes out mostly clean. Cut into squares when cool and enjoy!