4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
Salt and pepper
Herbs de Provence
1. Preheat oven to 350 and heat up some avocado oil in a cast iron skillet, (or oven proof skillet of choice)
2. Coat chicken breast with salt and Herbs de Provence
3. Sear chicken breast on both sides until nicely browned.
4. Pop into a 350 oven for 7-9 minutes (7 minutes for a small chicken breast and 8 to 9 for a large chicken breast.)
5. Remove chicken from skillet and allow to rest for 10 minutes on a plate covered in foil. Slice thinly and serve.