My lovely friend, Madison of @beautyandthefeast came up with this gorgeous cheesecake recipe I am delighted to share it! It’s made with goat cheese and has less sugar than your traditional cheesecake. I absolutely love this recipe and if there was ever a time for cheesecake, it’s Thanksgiving!!! Enjoy!
1 packet gluten-free Oreo styled cookies
4 T of melted butter
11 oz. plain goat cheese
4 oz. cream cheese
3 oz. melted chocolate
1 ½ tsp. Vanilla extract
¼ C raw cacao powder
½ C vanilla Greek yogurt
¾ C coconut sugar
Zest of one medium orange
1 T of fresh orange juice
Pinch of salt
1. Mix the crust ingredients in a food processor then press into the bottom of a springform pan and bake for 10 min. (I like to wrap Reynolds wrap around the outside of my pan to prevent any butter leaks).
2. Cream cheeses together then add sugar and melted chocolate and Greek yogurt.
3. Then add in eggs and vanilla mix well.
4. Add cacao powder, salt, zest and orange juice. Mix well then pour into crust.
5. Bake at 350 for about 45 min. Or until set.
6. Drizzle a little melted dark chocolate on top just for looks! Enjoy!!
© The Sown Life LLC, 2019