This recipe comes from a Suzanne Sommers book from back in the day when I followed her. I have been making them for as long as I can remember. They are so delicious and easy and I promise you will fall in love with them!! These are wonderful on their own and you will probably find that you can’t stop eating them once they come out of the oven. They are also great as a salad topper or paired with cheese or my homemade ricotta on a crostini.
2 quarts cherry tomatoes, halved
¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 325.
2. Line a sheet pan (with sides) with parchment paper.
3. Toss tomatoes with olive oil and salt.
4. Line the tomatoes on a baking sheet with the cut side up.
5. Roast for 2 hours or until outside of the tomato is wrinkly and browned and the inside of the tomato is still moist.
6. Store in olive oil in the fridge.
Enjoy these on just about anything!!
© The Sown Life LLC, 2019